Vivero Research Group
Research in our group focuses on the design, and synthesis of novel hybrid inorganic-organic materials for biomedical applications. Our approach is multidisciplinary, interfacing chemistry, biology, and material science. By its very nature our research will provide an excellent training environment for undergraduates, graduate students and postdoctoral research fellows.
- Dr. Vivero-Escoto receives ORAU Junior Faculty Enhancement Award
- Congratulations to Dee Vega for being accepted in the Master in Science Program (Chemistry, UNC-Charlotte)
- Welcome Laura Fritts NanoSURE Summer Research Program (UNC-Charlotte)
- Congratulations Dee Vega (B.S. in Biology/B.A. in Chemistry) and Ankit Amin (B.A. Chemistry) class of 2013!
- Congratulations to Danielle Ross for being accepted in the Summer Research Program at Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Dr. Vivero-Escoto receives Wells Fargo Faculty Excellence award
- Congratulations to Dee Vega for his participation in the UNC-Charlotte Undergraduate Research Conference
- Congratulations to Preston Pope for receiving Charlotte Research Scholar fellowship for summer research
- Welcome Amir Hashemi to join the group
- Welcome Sydney Kent, Ankit Amin, Preston Pope and Pat Lodge to join the group
Thanks for visiting our website! Please check back again soon for updates.